- Applications will be reviewed by independent selection committee made of experts in various selection criteria.
- Applications will be judged based on sustainability, feasibility, financials, gender balance, scalability and entrepreneurial skills, growth mindset, ability to collaborate and attract resources and visionary while aligning with themes of the fund.
- 3 entrepreneurs will be selected in Rwanda and 3 in Nigeria in the pilot phase.
- Selected applicants must provide valid ID, business financial records (including bank statements and debt records) and documents that may be decided later,
- Applicants who are not selected can reapply in the next cohort